Want a position where you can help build the business, work on difficult problems and have a massive impact?
Join a fast-growing startup with an incredible team, founders with success track records, and a product that people can’t stop raving about.
At Deeded, our vision is to make real estate transactions frictionless, affordable, and transparent for everyone involved. We’re reimagining the Real Estate and Mortgage closing experience through a combination of advanced technology, processes, and the best team in the industry.
We’re hiring a Security Analyst to join our team to drive the security aspect of our business, work across departments and be the primary point of contact on all things InfoSec. The role is in Canada and fully remote.
Deeded has a friendly team-based culture, low meeting obligation environment. Most importantly, you are empowered to turn your ideas into actions and help shape the future of Deeded’s technical environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Primary contact for InfoSec practice at Deeded
- Develop policies and SOPs that would cover security processes at Deeded
- Setup standard controls and take Deeded through the path of achieving SOC2 compliance
- Work with all departments at Deeded to insure compliance with best security practices
- Monitor all known and new security vulnerabilities to insure that Deeded is protected, assist with any security concerns across the organization
Who we’re looking for:
- At least 3 year of professional experience in an information security role
- Experience working with various departments across the organization to implement appropriate security controls
- Experience completing vendor security questionnaires
- Prior experience working under SOC2 or similar certification model
- Experience developing procedures aligning to a specific security model such as SOC2
Other knowledge that will help but not required:
- Experience with AWS
- Certifications such as
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC
- CEH, SANS/GIAC, GCIH
- Experience with Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Management
What will help you succeed:
- Adaptable, high-achievers energized by a startup environment
- Team players who love being part of and leading an agile ecosystem
- Always focused on the bigger picture, visualizes how the code could be used and scaled
- Prior professional experience, ideally in a startup environment – You’re scrappy and resourceful with proven critical thinking to get from A to B in the shortest amount of time and risk.
Pay and Perks
- An opportunity to have a massive impact
- Stock options in an early-stage ambitious start-up
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Health, dental and life insurance benefits
- Remote work and flexible/generous time-off policies