Want a position where you can help build the business, work on difficult problems and have a massive impact?
Join a fast-growing startup with an incredible team, founders with success track records, and a product that people can’t stop raving about.
At Deeded, our vision is to make real estate transactions frictionless, affordable, and transparent for everyone involved. We’re reimagining the Real Estate and Mortgage closing experience through a combination of advanced technology, processes, and the best team in the industry.
We’re hiring a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team to be the quality champion for the product. The role is in Canada and fully remote.
Deeded has a friendly team-based culture, low meeting obligation environment. Most importantly, you are empowered to turn your ideas into actions and help shape the future of Deeded’s technical environment.
Who we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of being in a QA role in a technology company focused on delivering high quality software
- Proven knowledge of QA methods and relevant tooling
- Understanding and experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with blackbox testing
- Experience developing and maintaining formal test cases, and test suites
- Experience with ticket tracking software, preferably Jira
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience working with scaling teams and fast-expanding projects that span multiple teams
Desired but not required:
- Understanding of development tools such as git, Docker, IDEs
- Knowledge of QA automation tools
What you’ll be doing:
- As a key member of the scrum team deliver working iterations of the product
- Act as a quality gatekeeper, performing manual testing and regression to make sure bugs are caught before production deployments
- Develop clear and maintainable test cases and executed them to validate that product matches requirements
- Work daily with developers, product managers and users to ensure common understanding of provided requirements
What will help you succeed:
- Adaptable, high-achievers energized by a startup environment
- Team players who love being part of and leading an agile ecosystem
- Project owners who can engage with designers and stakeholders
- Always focused on the bigger picture
- A mentor, leader and strong communicator with strong opinions on best practices
- Startup experience. You’re scrappy and resourceful with proven critical thinking to get from A to B in the shortest amount of time and risk