Want a position where you can build a green-field project, work on difficult problems and have a massive impact? Join a fast-growing startup with an incredible team, founders with success track records, and a product that people can’t stop raving about.
At Deeded, our vision is to make real estate transactions frictionless, affordable, and transparent for everyone involved. We’re reimagining the Real Estate and Mortgage closing experience through a combination of advanced technology, processes, and the best team in the industry.
We’re hiring DevOps engineers to join our development team and lead the development of our platform, focused on making homeownership seamless and instant. The role is Canada based but fully remote.
Deeded has a friendly team-based culture, low meeting obligation environment. Most importantly, you are empowered to turn your ideas into actions and help shape the future of Deeded’s technical environment.
Who we’re looking for:
- Proven experience with AWS
- Experience with various monitoring and CI tools
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of cloud management tools such as CloudFormation or Terraform
- Solid experience with Linux OS including knowledge of best security practices
- Drive to learn new languages and technologies – we do not expect you to know what we do but we do expect you to learn it quickly
Desired but not required:
- Understanding and experience with managing serverless architectures like AWS Serverless Application Model (SAM)
- Experience with managing relational and non-relational databases
What you’ll be doing:
- Setting up state-of-the-art configuration-as-code deployment architecture for multiple Deeded applications in AWS
- Configuring and managing CI and other developer specific tooling
- Being advocate for security and performance and setting up best practices with the dev team
- Setting up and tracking production monitoring
What will help you succeed:
- Adaptable, high-achievers energized by a startup environment
- Team players who love being part of and leading an agile ecosystem
- Project owners who can engage with designers and stakeholders
- Always focused on the bigger picture, visualizes how the code could be used and scaled
- A mentor, leader and strong communicator with strong opinions on best practices
- Startup experience. You’re scrappy and resourceful with proven critical thinking to get from A to B in the shortest amount of time and risk