Want a position where you can have a massive impact? How about being part of a fast-growing startup with an incredible team, founders with track records of success, and a product that people can’t stop raving about?
Our vision is to make real estate transactions frictionless, affordable, and transparent for everyone involved. We’re reimagining every aspect of the Real Estate and Mortgage closing experience with a combination of advanced technology, user experience design, and the best team in the industry.
We’re looking for a Sr. Business Analyst to tirelessly focus on optimizing our process and technology platform that supports service delivery, client experience, and engagement with referring professionals and industry partners alike.
The Sr. Business Analyst will be responsible for gathering, evaluating, documenting, validating, and managing customer requirements. The Senior Business Analyst works directly with our internal users and external partners to understand their business needs and translates them into actionable requirements. The Senior Business Analyst will work closely with the project delivery teams to ensure deliverables are aligned to the overall business need.
What does our ideal candidate look like?
We’ll try to answer this question in order of priority.
- You’ve done this before. You’ve marshalled internal and external clients around complex business challenges to analyze, document and validate their information needs and functional requirements and deliver artifacts needed downstream to implement solutions, e.g., Process Maps, Functional Requirements, Traceability Matrices, Use Cases, UI Wireframes, and more.
- You don’t rest until the client is happy. From defining a solution to rolling it out, you are a combination of a planner and change manager who understands the value of rapid develop-deploy-assess cycles. Experience in a startup environment and serving enterprise clients would be highly valuable.
- You’re obsessed with efficiency. Optimization may not be your middle name, nonetheless, everywhere you look you find ways that your internal and external clients can get the job done in two steps instead of three and you mobilize the team to make it happen.
What about Pay and Perks?
- An opportunity to have a massive impact
- Stock options in an early-stage ambitious start-up
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Health, dental and life insurance benefits
- Remote work and flexible/generous time-off policies